Chair Massage for the Workplace & Special Events
Having massage therapy, onsite, during the workday or at your event helps to create a more serene atmosphere and boost the morale. Supporting the health and wellness of your team shows you care about their well-being.
Massage therapy helps to:
- Decrease and Prevent repetitive stress injuries
- Stimulates greater energy
- Improves concentration
- Increases circulation
- Reduces fatigue
- Minimize Workers Compensation claims by cultivating more body awareness AND prevent injury.
- Per hour rate: $70 per hour; Paid by one party
- Per session rate: $20/15 minutes, $25/20 minutes, $35/30 minutes; Paid by individual parties
- A minimum of 3 hours is required.
- Gratuities are optional
- Company funded: Company pays 100% of cost
- Co-funded: Company and Employees each pay a pecentage
- Employee funded: Employee pays for 100% of cost
Payment is due at the completion of the appointment.
The number of people massaged in a hour varies upon how the sessions are arranged.
- 30 minute sessions: 2 participants per hour
- 20 minute sessions: 3 participants per hour
- 15 minute sessions: 4 participants per hour
- 10 minute sessions: 6 participants per hour
Please give a 2 day notice if you need to cancel our service or you are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the invoiced total.